Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The 43 Staples

Today, the goal is to turn what is actually only a couple of hours worth of work into a 6 hour day. My boss isn't here and she left me with not really enough work to do, but I still want to have a reason to stay until 5pm.

And it is in that spirit that I have just removed 43 staples, and a few paperclips, from a bundles of papers, all with my eyes closed.

It is also in that spirit that, having completed my task, I counted the staples to find out that there were 43.

Spectacular.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My computer at work doesn't have Access like all the other ones so I have to use someone else's whenever I need to change something or look somthing up in the Database.

I was on Moira's computer (a boss type person, she tells me to do things and I do them) and I noticed something that I hadn't seen since college. The Stress Relief "game" thing. Y'know where you can place ants all over your "desktop" and then destroy them with all sorts of other tools you scroll through by using the f1 f2 etc keys. Yeah, it entertained for about 2 minutes. poor ants.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home