Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just in case

Hey out there. At this point, I doubt anybody still checks this. But if they do, if you do, I admire your tenacity, or your internet wanderings.

And hi.

Unfortunately I don't have much else to say at the moment. I'm not really feeling very bloggy, I just happened to think of it. When things are calmer, or just different, I bet I'll write some more stuff on here. Right now (and really, I do mean just right now) I don't really feel like it.

I'm a little sad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheer up, lee. we're still watching you.

5:43 PM  
Blogger lee said...

whoever you are, anonymous, thanks. that's nice.

i'll see about cheering up; unfortunately my sadness stemmed from more than the idea of my blog being ignored.

but, still, nice to know that it isn't, at least a little. a nice bit of nice in a less nice time.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home