Thursday, May 01, 2008

Curioser and curioser

On 30 Rock tonight:

"After my Junior year at Oberlin, we road-tripped to South-by-Southwest"

I'm just saying, twice in one day? On the radio and on the television?

By the way, I believe it was spoken in the episode by Lutz, but the real John Lutz went to Valparaiso University in Indiana (Valparaiso, Indiana, in fact). I wanted to look at their website and say that Oberlin is clearly cooler, but alas I cannot. I'm sure that Oberlin actually is cooler, but Valpo's website (the site URL itself is even a cool abbreviate of the school's name) is actually much better than Oberlin's, what with their interesting building and their double-rainbow.

Damn you, Valpo.

I don't really remember what my point was. Well, anyway, here's something to listen to.

1 Comments:

Blogger lee said...

By the way, for anybody who wanted to listen to the audio in the post but just don't have the time or attention, here's an edited version.

Also, one may find, if clicking all the links, that one of them is "wrong". Well, it was wrong, because it was a mistake, but then I thought it was funny and left it, so now it's not so much wrong as silly and maybe a little annoying.

This is, if I may comment, maybe one of my most ridiculous blog-entries ever. Wow.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home